Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Will my Tmobile G1 work in Ireland


Will my Tmobile G1 work in Ireland?
I just got the new Tmobile G1 and I got it unlocked but I have one question, How do I activate it? I used the tmobile sim card it provided me and I made a google account and I tried to sign in but it says "There is a problem communicating with the servers". Can someone please help me?
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It sounds like you have two questions here, working in Ireland and just working at all. To use the T-Mobile SIM card, you need to actually have a working T-Mobile account with the G1 feature on it, first of all, and then to take it and roam internationally in Ireland you also need to make sure international roaming is turned on. If it's unlocked, you should not be using the T-Mobile SIM, because unlocking is only done to allow you to use a different provider's service. So if you're trying to use it with a provider in Ireland, it's the Irish SIM you want in the phone.