Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Social/health work in ireland


Social/health work in ireland?
Hi I'm an australian youth worker, working with people with disabilities over here. I plan on working in Ireland once I have my Irish passport next year. What orgainsations (professional or government) do I need to subscribe to before I can do similar work in Ireland? Also, can I organise stuff like police record checks and tax-file number from my end here in Australian? Are there any other hurdles or issues I need to know about? Cheers in advance!
Other - Ireland - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
HSE. You should also write to some of the charity organisations, like the Cheshire Foundation and the Brothers of Charity. Someone like you would be very useful to these organisations.