Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am bangladeshi citizen and I am getting marry with latvian girl in cyprus. Can I work in Ireland


I am bangladeshi citizen and I am getting marry with latvian girl in cyprus. Can I work in Ireland?
I am studying here in cyprus and getting marry in cyprus with latvian girl. So after marry can I go to others european countries to work and for staying? I am thinking about both of us to go to Ireland to stay over there and work also.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you got marry with Latvian girl, it doesn't mean that you are Latvian citizenship from now! So, that to know you can come to Ireland you need consult wit its embassy.... here you'll find how to contact with Ireland embassy in Cyprus http://ireland.visahq.com/embassy/Cyprus/
2 :
you MUST still apply for a work permit. getting married does not give you automatic rights to live anywhere.