Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How could I become involved in missionary work in Northern Ireland


How could I become involved in missionary work in Northern Ireland?
I would love to travel to places like Africa and help out in poor places around the world. I don't know how to get involved in it though or who to contact or anything. Could anyone give me a few details? Im a catholic aswell, have eight GCSE's and am 16.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I know the presbyterian church has a whole division devoted to the mission in north Ireland. Im not sure what it is called but I doubt if they care about the fact you are catholic
2 :
http://www.globalexpeditions.com/ if you want to be a professional missionary and actually have that as your career I believe you have to go to college and major in "missions" (not many colleges offer this major) but the link I sent you is for people who just want to help out in places over the summer. I believe they offer missions to Ireland from this website too. God bless =]