Monday, March 21, 2011

Where has all the work gone in Ireland


Where has all the work gone in Ireland ?
I am a hard working and motivated Electrician living in Ireland but due to credit crunch and small firms folding {no big firms where i live} I am struggling to find work of any kind.I'm not that long married and I have build a new house but do I now look at moving abroad to find work or is everyone feeling the same pinch in other countrys aswell ? Can anyone help me or give me some advice please ?
Decorating & Remodeling - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well I Live In Ireland Too And I've Noticed The Polish Have Taken Alot Of Our Jobs .......... Well In Clare They Have
2 :
I work in kilkeel, Northern Ireland. Still plenty of work building airplane seats! The local building trade however has hit the wall, brick layers are the worst hit at the moment. My friend is an electrician and has plenty of work at the moment but if the brickies aren't building the houses then the rest of the trades will also take a dive.