Monday, March 7, 2011

IF I BUY A iPOD TOUCH IN AMERICA WILL IT WORK BACK HOME IN IRELAND


IF I BUY A iPOD TOUCH IN AMERICA WILL IT WORK BACK HOME IN IRELAND?
im going to florida in the summer and im thinking of buying a ipod there because the euro against the dollar at the minute is really good but when i come home will the ipod work in ireland??? Ps: how hot does it get in Florida??
Music & Music Players - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes it will cause my brother bought one in Florida and it works perfectly in england!
2 :
it should work as long as you purchase the ipod for your operating system at home. i purchased mine in the USA and I live in Canada. I know it's not overseas such as yourself, but consult the Apple Rep if you go to an Apple store and tell him what you're running at home.
3 :
is should the ipod hasnt yet put the radio as one of there features and sence it doesnt have FM RADIO then everything should be fine
4 :
yep...an ipod is an ipod..wow! u live in ireland? tht is so kewl. I live in florida. Which part are you going to visit? I am in south florida..Let me know..
5 :
Find one that speaks Ireland talk
6 :
It should still work because i know mine worked still when I was in Belgium so it should be fine