Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I want to buy an iphone in America will it work in Ireland


I want to buy an iphone in America will it work in Ireland?
im staying in manhattan for the summer and i want to buy an iphone because the prices are so good. in Ireland my network is vodafone which changed to at&t when i arrived here. if i bought the phone here and went home would it become vodafone and could i use my vodafone sim. if anyone could help it would be great, does it need to be unblocked or would i need to buy my way out of a contract and how much would that cost Thanks :-)
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello, In order for your iPhone to work in another country you will have to unlock it. If you bought it with a 2 year contract or you will be fined. Just ask AT&T how much it would be as it will depend on how long you stayed with them.