Sunday, August 1, 2010

If I Buy XBOX MS Points In America Will They Work In Ireland


If I Buy XBOX MS Points In America Will They Work In Ireland?
My friend is going to NYC in a while and I was wondering if he buys MS Points over there will they work on My Xbox Here?
Xbox - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on your Xbox live account. If your account is usa based, then the points will work. But if your account is not usa based, then they will not work. You need usa points for usa based accounts, canada points for canada based account, european points for europe based account, and so on. I am not sure about the classifications but the account type must be same of the point region. Otherwise, they won't work.
2 :
Yes, MS point are a universal currency on xbox live. However, you will not be able to d/l nearly as much content Ireland due to content restrictions.