Wednesday, October 21, 2009

what is the procedure to live and work in Ireland


what is the procedure to live and work in Ireland?
I live in US and I would like to relocate to Ireland. The problem is I find Ireland migration process confusing. The only thing I understand is that I would need a visa due to the fact that the US is not where I hold my citizenship. What is the process after I get a visa? I would like to take up employment and live there permanently.
Other - Ireland - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
WHY!? The economy is worse there then it is here.
2 :
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/moving-country/moving-to-ireland/working-in-ireland/coming_to_work_in_ireland
3 :
it is expensive to live in ireland, but the difference is superb, it is a fab country to live in.
4 :
look we have enough people flooding our shores right now more then we handle to be honest so we would kinda like to keep our jobs for our selves whats left of them