Thursday, January 1, 2009

How can I work in Ireland


How can I work in Ireland?
I come Laos but I study in Thailand before. I know Thai people who also study Thailand before and then go and work in Ireland. They still work Ireland. But how can I do same thing and how they find job there? Can you please let me know how I can do or how other people do? Please don't tell me economy bad. I know. But I want to know how they come Ireland before to work there.
Other - Ireland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Welcome to Y!A I see you just registered today, strange that most people asking about finding work in Ireland are brand new Y!A users? Maybe they think its funny to post questions and get a rise out of the contributors in this section. I can't believe they are all totally ignorant of the world economy? I could be wrong. There have been about 10 questions in the past week about "moving to Ireland" and finding work here. Try reading previous questions/answers in the Discover section of Y!A that is what it is there for. Ireland is bankrupt, companies are going bust every day, young people are emigrating to Canada/Australia and there are no jobs for Irish and EU nationals let alone non-EU nationals. Basically if you are a genuine person enquiring on Y!A (which I doubt very much) you haven't a hope in hell of getting work here so stay where you are.
2 :
well if you're not Irish you'll get a job very easily