Friday, October 7, 2011

I sfinding work in Ireland all about who you know


I sfinding work in Ireland all about who you know?
I want to work is Ireland all " Jobs for the boys ...pull...faction Please help
Other - Ireland - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
thats how it is everywhere.
2 :
Yes I'm afraid it often is all about who you know
3 :
what what? i am not a boy, this must be why i've had to do interviews all my life?
4 :
Depends on the job. Personally I think that type of nepotism is what got us into hot water in the first place .....
5 :
It surely is. It's not what you know it's who you know. It was ever thus. Sher we know fellas in the Civil Service whose auntie/uncle/mother/father/brother/ cousin got them in there for a summer job and 15 years later they're still pushin bits of paper around. Nobody has a feckin clue what they do but there's a nice state pension and benchmarking in it for them.