Thursday, September 1, 2011

Will an American Xbox360 Live Card work back in Ireland


Will an American Xbox360 Live Card work back in Ireland?
I'm going to America soon and I just need to know if an Xbox360 Live Gold Card will work back in Ireland. P.S. Xbox360 Live is cheaper in America thats why I'm buying it there.
Video & Online Games - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes if numbers are the same a ireland
2 :
Well, I guess it would.... I don't see why it wouldn't, seeing as the two countrys speak primarily the same language.... You'de have to try that one. Send me a message on how it works out!
3 :
duh!!!
4 :
From what i have heard there is an issue with that, I went on ebay the other day to buy a card cause they are always cheaper there and someone said that unless your address is in the U.S. you cannot activate a xbox live card purchased in the U.S.