Sunday, May 1, 2011

Does Vodafone (Ireland) work in London (England)


Does Vodafone (Ireland) work in London (England)?
So I'm going to London on Wednesday and wondering if my phone works there. I live in the Rep. Of Ireland and my network is vodafone. Answer before Wednesday morning! Thanks for the help!
London - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yeah, vodafone works all over England.
2 :
Vodafone ..an international-multinational company...sponsors of sport world-wide, ....er..let me think do they operate in the UK...er....not sure, after all, the UK is part of the world, and Vodafone are a world wide company..its more than likeley that the answer might possibly be..er..maybe, in fact, in all probability I would surmise that they probably do, but then again........
3 :
Big H, this is not a "Duh!" question - the fact that Vodafone operates in many countries doesn't mean that Jacks' phone will work unless he has roaming enabled on his phone. His contract will be with Vodafone (Ireland), a different legal company from Vodafone (UK), so the only way he can get a proper answer to this question is to contact Vodafone in Ireland.