Sunday, November 14, 2010

How hard is it to get a work visa and find work in Ireland if you are coming from the U.S


How hard is it to get a work visa and find work in Ireland if you are coming from the U.S?

Other - Ireland - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
idk
2 :
WHY?????
3 :
I have dealt with Visas myself, not to Ireland, but working with any government cant be easy.
4 :
it's easy- because you have usa education they look up to that, you should have no problem. start with something small to get familar with things then go big.
5 :
Pretty hard.
6 :
It often depends what skills and work experience and what type of education you have. It could be difficult or easy depending on your situation. I thought I would give you some websites so that you can look them up. Maybe that will help you a little. http://oasis.gov.ie (this site should answer any questions you have regarding the Irish government and visas) http://www.daft.ie ( this site will help you find a flat or a house share) http://www.irishjobs.ie (the minimum wage in Ireland is Euro 7.65) Good luck!
7 :
ha....im here in Dublin right now...been here a month. I am babysitting and cleaning to make money and I have a degree in Social Work which is one of the schemes listed for work authorizations. I am not saying that it would be difficult for someone in the IT field, probably have better luck than me. ou won't be able to get a permit unless you are skilled in something, so don't expect to come here and work legally at a hotel or pub. There is a way to get a 4 month permit. look up BUNAC