Monday, June 14, 2010

Hi I would like to ask if my brother can sponsor me to work in Ireland he is a permanent resident


Hi I would like to ask if my brother can sponsor me to work in Ireland he is a permanent resident?
Back to my question is my brother can sponsor me to work in Ireland he is working as a nurse and his wife is a pharmacist they are both permanent residents or if not can he finds me an employer to sponsor me for me to get a working visa? Please need your reply thanks
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, he cannot because he is not a citizen. Also, Europe looks to whether you would be a useful addition to the workforce rather than you have a relative there. If an employer wanted to offer you a job, this could work. But unless you have some great skills and qualifications, this is not going to happen.